Open House on the Occasion of the New Dual Leadership of Fraunhofer MEVIS on June 4, 2014
On June 4, Fraunhofer MEVIS will mark the new leadership by holding a technically oriented open house event for interested visitors.
From 12:00 until 17:00, MEVIS experts will show practical examples of computer support in medicine.
These demo stations offer opportunities to talk with the experts and on appointment:
- Safe therapy choice for stroke patients and other neuro-demos
- Innovative pathology methods
- Fusing information: breast diagnosis and therapy planning
- Use Your Hands to Read: Gesture-based approaches for breast diagnosis and therapy planning
- Application for robot-assisted prostate biopsy in MRI
- Biophysical simulation of tumor therapy with high-intensity focused ultrasound
- Needle-based tumor interventions with radiofrequency ablation
- Improving radiation therapy: SPARTA Project
- Cloud and browser-based applications accelerate and facilitate clinical studies.
- Rhythm, flow, and motion: Kardio demos
Visitors and members of the media are welcome to join and are asked to notify the institute in advance: office(at)mevis.fraunhofer.de