Fraunhofer MEVIS at the German Radiology Congress (DRK) 2013
At the DRK in the Congress Center in Hamburg, Fraunhofer MEVIS will again take part with its own exhibition booth (J 20) at the Forum for Industry (Industrieforum).
Congress participants will gain insight into innovative clinical applications for image-based medicine. Main topics of this year's presentations are:
- Interventional tumor treatment with high intensity focused ultrasound and thermal ablation
- Computer based risk analysis
- Support of planning and execution of liver surgeries with mobile devices
- Computer-aided diagnosis of lung diseases, particularly the automatic detection of pulmonary nodules and quantitative diagnosis of chronically obstructive pulmonary disease
- Multimodal diagnosis and monitoring of breast tumors.
Further Information: http://www.roentgenkongress.de