Come in and join us!
Our mission is to advance health care by researching and bringing to market solutions for computer-aided medicine, bridging between medical imaging, image-guided therapy, and healthcare informatics.
- Excellence in science - progress the state of the art in medical image computing through discovery and innovation
- Excellence in engineering - turn the results of scientific progress into practical tools
- Excellence in translation - create components for medical products and provide joint innovation and consulting to our partners
- challenging tasks in interdisciplinary, multinational teams
- ideal fusion of fundamental research and industry
- optimally equipped work environment with customized hardware and software resources
- individualized opportunities for personal development: attendance at worldwide conferences and conventions, continuing education and training in the Fraunhofer network, and the possibility to complete a doctorate program and receive support from the institute
- reconciling of work and family life through flexible working hours, reserved spaces at nearby childcare facilities, and a parent-child office
- comfortable work atmosphere with a flat organizational structure
- Attractive workplaces - enable the success of employees through fulfillment of goals, self-development, creativity, and flexibility
- Economic success - achieve a strong financial basis to exploit new opportunities and for self-initiated research
What we expect from you:
- University degree with above-average marks
- Enthusiasm and passion for scientific topics
- Intercultural competence and language skills
- Sense of responsibility, being initiative and open-minded
- Ability to work in teams
The "FamilyLogo" has been awarded to Fraunhofer MEVIS by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft in recognition of our outstanding work-family balance. We support our employees with flexible working conditions, part-time contracts, parental leave, special daycare options, and childcare during business travel and emergencies.