Visit us at the joint Fraunhofer booth at DMEA 2022
Under the motto “Research expertise for the healthcare industry of tomorrow”, experts from the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft will present innovative research for the lead market of healthcare at DMEA 2022 in Berlin from April 26 to 28, 2022.
One of the topics presented at the joint Fraunhofer booth of DMEA (Digital Medical Expertise & Applications) in hall 2.2, booth E106, will be presented by Fraunhofer MEVIS: The growing complexity of medicine.
Fraunhofer MEVIS aims to make the growing complexity of medicine manageable. At the DMEA trade fair, Fraunhofer MEVIS researchers will present solutions for multicenter research and development projects based on medical image data. The software SATORI integrates data curation, training and application of AI models with intuitive, customized workflows and visualization. Together with industry, the experts are developing technologies for tomorrow's precision diagnostics and personalized therapy planning.
Other topics at the joint Fraunhofer booth include:
- Digital patient twins for personalized treatment
- Optimized healthcare process with digital solutions
- Tomorrow’s digital healthcare
- Reliable ECG remote diagnosis from the living room
- Digitalization of clinical treatment pathways
- Reliably connected medical technology