Moving Images & Immersive Experiences
We develop movies in different formats (4K, 2D, 3D, 360, immersive, interactive) for events, exhibitions, museums, TV, and web, produced based on real medical patient data. We take pure anatomical medical images and make them move with MeVisLab, a modular framework for image processing research and development with special focus on medical imaging.
Additionally, we bring those moving images to another level: our new innovative visualization method uses photorealistic visualization technology called ‘physically based rendering’ in combination with medical image data and enriched with clinically relevant supplementary information. It allows to convey medical interrelationships quickly and intuitively.
- At the Raw Science Film Festival: The Bridge between Science and Media we presented the movie Digital Medicine, Arts and STEAM: Before Us Lies ETRENERDY, Los Angeles, California, USA, 2019 and received the Industry Award for Best Info Graphic.
- At the MAN Media Art Nexus video wall at the Nanyang Technological University Singapore, we presented the movie Digital Medicine, Arts and STEAM: Before Us Lies ETRENERDY, 2018
- At the Raw Science Film Festival: The Bridge between Science and Media we presented the movie Beauty of Blood Flow Analysis, Vortex Half-Dome edit, Santa Barbara, California, USA, 2018 and received the Industry Award for Best Immersive Media.
- At the Ars Electronica Science Center, Linz, Austria in the Deep Space 8K we show since 2015 several stereoscopic 3D short films, such as
- At the Global Social Business Summit we showed Virtual Journey Through the Heart, Berlin, Germany, 2015.