Moving Images & Immersive Experiences
We develop movies in different formats (4K, 2D, 3D, 360, immersive, interactive) for events, exhibitions, museums, TV, and web, produced based on real medical patient data. We take pure anatomical medical images and make them move with MeVisLab, a modular framework for image processing research and development with special focus on medical imaging.
Additionally, we bring those moving images to another level: our new innovative visualization method uses photorealistic visualization technology called ‘physically based rendering’ in combination with medical image data and enriched with clinically relevant supplementary information. It allows to convey medical interrelationships quickly and intuitively.
- Collaborative Production
- Presentation of two immersive short films at the three day & night event Bright Festival Connect at Kunstkraftwerk in Leipzig: "Virtual Journey Through The Heart" and "Digital Medicine, Arts and STEAM: Before Us Lies ETRENERDY", October 2020
- At the Raw Science Film Festival: The Bridge between Science and Media we presented the immersive short film "Digital Medicine, Arts and STEAM: Before Us Lies ETRENERDY", Los Angeles, California, USA, 2019 and received the Industry Award for Best Info Graphic.
- At the MAN Media Art Nexus video wall at the Nanyang Technological University Singapore, we presented the immersive installation "Digital Medicine, Arts and STEAM: Before Us Lies ETRENERDY", 2018
- At the Raw Science Film Festival: The Bridge between Science and Media we presented the immersive installation "Beauty of Blood Flow Analysis", Vortex Half-Dome edit, Santa Barbara, California, USA, 2018 and received the Industry Award for Best Immersive Media.
- At the Ars Electronica Science Center, Linz, Austria in the Deep Space 8K we show several stereoscopic, immersive 3D installations since 2015, such as
- At the Global Social Business Summit we showed "Virtual Journey Through the Heart", Berlin, Germany, 2015.