Fraunhofer MEVIS at MICCAI 2019 in Shenzhen
MICCAI 2019, the 22nd International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, is held from October 13th to 17th, 2019 in Shenzhen, China.
Fraunhofer MEVIS is represented at MICCAI 2019 with the following contributions:
- In the main conference, Alessa Hering presents a poster titled “mlVIRNET: Multilevel Variational Image Registration Network” in Session 4: Segmentation and Registration 2.
- Time: Tuesday, October 15th, 11:30 – 12:30
- Location: Room E, Board 449
- In the Satellite Workshop “Machine Learning in Clinical Neuroimaging: Entering the era of big data via transfer learning and data harmonization (MLCN 2019)“, Annika Hänsch has an oral and a poster presentation on “Data Pooling and Sampling of Heterogeneous Image Data for White Matter Hyperintensity Segmentation”.
- Time of Oral Presentation: Thursday, October 17th, 11:05 – 11:20
- Time of Poster Session: Thursday, October 17th, 13:00 – 14:00
- In addition, Fraunhofer MEVIS takes part in two challenges as satellite events of the MICCAI 2019:
- Luca Canalini with the contribution “Registration of ultrasound volumes based on Euclidean distance transform” in the challenge “Correction of Brain shift with Intra-Operative Ultrasound (CuRIOUS 2019)”, and
- Constantin Disch in the sub challenge “Surgical Workflow and Skill Analysis” as part of the Endoscopic Vision Challenge.
The annual MICCAI conference attracts world leading biomedical scientists, engineers, and clinicians from a wide range of disciplines associated with medical imaging and computer assisted intervention. The conference series includes three days of oral presentations and poster sessions. MICCAI 2019 will also include workshops, tutorials, challenges, and an industry forum on the days preceding and succeeding the conference.