We develop interactive exhibits for Science Center and exhibitions, based on real medical data. The 3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging scanner owned by Fraunhofer MEVIS - including research in sequence development - helps to construct individual exhibits of the human body. We help professionals and non-specialists obtain insights into medical knowledge through self-directed exploration of the data.
We support the entire development process, from the user experience concept and the design idea to the planning of the construction, the software development, and the final quality assurance and support.
- In the Science Center AUDIOVERSUM, Innsbruck 2016
- In the Science Museum Universum® Bremen 2015 – Technik, Mensch, Natur!
- On the opening of Wissenschaftsjahres 2014 - Die Digitale Gesellschaft
- At the Ars Electronica Festival 2013 – Total Recall
- On board of the ”MS Wissenschaft”-ship in year 2011 – Forschung für die Gesundheit