Fraunhofer MEVIS is opening up its R&D, also integrating the arts and humanities. Our focus is on inclusive life-long education, collaborative production, and scientifically inspired art. Laypersons and experts are invited to get involved and learn, exchange ideas, and disseminate innovative R&D eye-to-eye with our researchers & developers. We are committed to raising awareness about how digital transformation influences health care. The aims are:
- to make the outcome and impact of our R&D accessible
- to bolster digital sovereignty for cooperating partners, universities, schools, employees, the media, and the broader public
- to foster the engagement with and ownership of future technology
- to stimulate critical dialog within society about the impact of new technology
- to create meaningful interactions between diverse players in society and STEM scientists in digital medicine
Engagement is a two-way process involving attention and interaction for mutual understanding and benefit. We aim to support evidence-based discussions by learning and creating together to build confidence in digital medicine and related STEM sciences.