Fraunhofer MEVIS is opening up its R&D, also integrating the arts and humanities. Our focus is on inclusive life-long education, collaborative production, scientifically informed art, and text based media work. Laypersons and experts are invited to get involved and learn, educate, communicate, and disseminate innovative R&D eye-to-eye with our researchers & developers!
We are committed to raising awareness about how the digital transformation influences health care. The aims are:
- to make the outcome and impact of our R&D accessible
- to bolster digital sovereignty for cooperating partners, universities, schools, employees, the media, and the broader public
- to foster the engagement with and ownership of future technology
- to stimulate critical dialog about and implementation of new technology in the field of digital medicine within society
- to create meaningful interactions between diverse players in society and STEM scientists and software developers in digital medicine
Engagement is a two-way process involving interaction and attention for mutual understanding and benefit. We aim to help raise the level of trust in digital medicine and related STEM sciences by educating, informing, and supporting fact-based discussions.