Image reading in clinical trials is a highly complex task and for sponsors a substantial expense factor. Software solutions with sophisticated and intuitive concepts for reader guidance are a key component to
- quickly conduct the reading phase
- achieve robust and reliable results
- reduce the need for adjudications or reassessments
- increase reader satisfaction.
Solution & Features
To achieve the above aims our software includes the following key features
- Integrated framework for image analysis and data management
- Web-based solution to support de-centralized readings
- Dedicated tools for convenient and robust 2D and 3D measurements
- Easy navigation to all findings in follow-up assessments
- Automatic checks for completeness, plausibility and conformity with the trial’s rule set (e.g. Recist, mRecist, Lugano)
- Comprehensive response grid view
- User interfaces tailored to each trial including necessary features only
- Configurability of all supported study criteria to simplify adoption for further studies without the need of a new software release.
Our algorithms and concepts for reader guidance are an integral part of a framework to build customized solutions for oncological and other clinical trials. Specific implementations are successfully used by our partners for various trials in oncology.